CAMP MEETING GUIDELINES
To make camp meeting an experience that is enjoyed by all, we ask that:
1. All cabins or RV rentals have an adult staying on location at all times.
MINORS MAY NOT BE LEFT OVERNIGHT BY THEMSELVES.
2. For liability purposes, absolutely no animals on the camp grounds.
3. Firearms and firecrackers be left at home.
4. Refrain from using all alcoholic and tobacco products on campus.
5. Radios, televisions, CD and MP3 players, or other noise producing devices,
be used with discretion and respect.
6. Quiet time be observed from 11 pm until 6 am.
PLEASE KEEP TRACK OF KIDS & TEENS!
7. Deposit litter in one of the many receptacles around the grounds.
8. No literature be distributed or displays set up without specific authorization from Conference administration.
9. All motor homes, trailers, campers and tents are restricted to RV and tent sites.
a. Medical staff is on call. Go to the Information Booth for assistance.
b. Observe the speed limit: 10 mph.
c. Park in designated places only; handicap stickers must be on display.
d. Please report any repair, maintenance or safety needs to the Information Booth.
e. Please see the Security Coordinator with any concerns.