To make our camp meeting enjoyable for all, below is important information. Please read the following carefully. As a camp meeting attendee, you are agreeing to the following:
Pets are not allowed on campus due to liability purposes. Please contact L-N-R Kennels, 4791 N. Palmer-Fishhook Road, at 907-746-5509, or North Star Pet Resort, 11850 E. Palmer-Wasilla Hwy at 907-746-7381 if you need to board your pet.
In consideration of others, quiet time is observed from 11 pm until 6 am.
- All cabins or RV rentals must have an adult (18 yrs or older) on campus at all times. Minors may not be left overnight or stay in a cabin, tent or RV by themselves.
- All reservations are on a first-come first served basis.
- All tents and RVs on site must check-in at the information booth to receive their permit and be in conference-designated locations.
- The maximum occupancy on a camp site is one camping unit plus one same-family tent.
- All RV and tent camp sites come without hookups. There is no water, sewer or electricity available in any area. If for medical reasons you must have power, please look into a battery option as we can not make power available.
The cafeteria provides meals Wednesday morning through Friday evening. There is no cafeteria service on Sabbath. Meal tickets are only available at the Information Booth.
The cost for meal tickets will be $9 per adult, $7 for children ages 4-12, ages children 0-3 are free.
- In addition to scheduled meals, you will be able to purchase a selection of fast food items at the Snack Shack behind the display tent. Look for hotdogs, veggie burgers and more. Cash only please.
- If you are camping, or in a trailer or 5th wheel on the field, please do not plan to drive on and off the field during camp meeting.
- Vehicles must be parked in a designated parking area. You may not park next to the cabins as it does not comply with fire safety and prohibits access for emergency services should the need arise.
- Please honor the Sabbath by not moving in or out during Sabbath hours.
- Due to large influx of constituents on campus, bicycles not be used during Sabbath hours.
- Fellowship Meal: Join in the campus-wide Haystack & Watermelon fellowship meal after Divine Worship (see below on what to bring). Please bring foods prepared, ready to serve and remember to bring extra for your neighbors!
- Concert: Join us in the auditorium for an afternoon of praise in song with Alaskans across the state.
Shuttle service is offered to Fred Meyers in Palmer Wednesday through Friday. Trips are one-hour in duration, leave from the Information Booth at 3 pm and return at 4 pm. You may sign-up for the shuttle at the Information Booth.
- Restrooms and several portable toilets will be available throughout the campus. The bath house is opened 24-hours.
- Trash should be deposited in designated receptacles around campus.
- No literature is distributed, displayed or sold without authorization from conference administration.
- Fire arms, firecrackers, alcoholic and tobacco products are prohibited.
- Radios, TVs, music players or other noise-producing devices are used with discretion and respect.